Cursor is a member of the Outsourcing Experts Group
Outsourcing Experts have been formed as a result of merger of the ArchiDoc Capital Group (ArchiDoc and Call One) with companies from the NEO Investments Fund (Cursor, Galposter and Voice Contact Center). In March 2013 to the OEX structures joined Divante, the lider in e-commerce services.
Companies from the Outsourcing Experts Group (OEX) specialize in the process outsourcing area:
- Document management and back-office
- Sales and marketing support
- Call and contact center
Outsourcing Experts (OEX) consist of 5 companies which have an established position in the segment of services related to extensive management of documents and data registration, building commercial structures, handling large promotion projects and loyalty programs, logistics of sales support products, rebranding processes implementation and telephone customer service.
The Outsourcing Experts’ mission is to create innovative products
The strategic aim of the OEX Group is to build a strong, stable entity offering comprehensive Business Process Outsourcing services, that will be able to effectively compete with the largest international suppliers of BPO services. The way to achieve the aim of Outsourcing Experts is the sustainable development of the services offered and their sales channels, as well as the building of new areas of competence through acquisition.
The strategy of the Outsourcing Experts Group involves:
- Strengthening of the leading position in key industries for Outsourcing Experts;
- Growth through acquisitions in both the currently represented sectors , as well as in new areas of key interest to the OEX Group. Acquisition of resources through the Stock Exchange in order to finance the established development plans;
- Supplementing product portfolio with new services within a scope similar or synergistic to the fields of activity of Outsourcing Experts companies
- Coordination of administrative operations within the OEX Group in order to achieve the operational and cost optimization.
Among the customers of Outsourcing Experts (OEX), there are more than 500 companies, including the biggest companies in
- telecommunication industry (e.g. Canal Plus Cyfrowy, France Telecom, Netia, Polkomtel, Samsung, Telekomunikacja Polska, UPC);
- finance industry (e.g. Bank Millenium, Bank Pekao, Bank Pocztowy, Citibank Handlowy, ING Bank Śląski, Kredyt Bank, Noble Bank, Nordea Bank, PKO Bank Polski);
- insurance industry (e.g. Allianz, AVIVA, AXA, Compensa, Ergo Hestia, PZU, Uniqa, Warta);
- FMCG (e.g. Dr Oetker Poland, Johnson & Johnson, Kompania Piwowarska, Lindt, Mars Poland, Nestle Poland, Phillip Morris Poland);
- commercial industry (e.g. Auchan, RUCH, Tesco);
- production and distribution industry (e.g. Arcelor Mittal, PKN Orlen);
- power engineering industry (e.g. RWE, Tauron Polska Energia, Vattenfall);
- automotive industry (e.g. Mercedes Benz, Suzuki Motor Poland);
- public administration (e.g. of the President of the Republic of Poland, municipalities, voivodeship offices).